Bigger Is Better
Can't get enough of this year's Guinness Six Nations? Then we've got just the thing for you… The BIG Rugby Banquet!
Taking place on select Mondays throughout the Guinness Six Nations tournament, join us for three evenings of punditry reviews, live discussion and laughter, featuring some very special guests, a unique Match Pint Pub Quiz, plus epic food from the Guinness Kitchen (in collaboration with Flat Iron Square residents, Gamekeeper) as well as delicious drinks throughout.
Starting from 6pm inside our Taproom, each guest will receive a complimentary pint of Guinness on arrival, before the Banquet properly kicks off from 7pm and guests are invited to take a seat alongside their new rugby fan acquaintances. Shortly after, guests will be able to dine on a sumptuous three-course meal, featuring sharing platters from the Guinness Kitchen. Then, as the meal draws to a close, your special guest hosts for the evening will be introduced and the pub quiz will commence!
Don't miss out, limited to only 40 guests per evening, tickets will sell out in advance - so make sure to get yours ASAP to avoid disappointment. Key info, special guest lineup and schedule for each night can be found below, along with a ticket link to secure your place at the Banquet!
7th Feb: Former Scotland captain, Johnnie Beattie + Former England international, Delon Armitage 21st Feb: Former Wales and Lions Prop, Adam Jones + Saracens and England International, Alex Goode
- 7th March: Former Ireland and Lions Winger, Shane Horgan + Former England and Lions International, Simon Shaw
Schedule (All Dates)
- 6pm: Entry and pre-dinner drinks
- 7pm: The banquet begins. An informal three-course meal, with sharing platters from the Guinness Kitchen
- 8.30: Live Q&A with special guests, plus Match Pint Pub Quiz
- 9.45pm: Last orders
- 10.30pm: Final whistle
- When: Monday 7th Feb, 21st Feb, and 7th March
- Where: Inside The Taproom
- Time: 6pm - 10.30pm
- Entry: Tickets cost £45 per person (+ booking fee) per night, which includes a three course meal (sharing platters), plus complimentary pint of Guinness on arrival
- Menu: Available to view here